See at the bottom of the page for new children’s ministry guidelines.
As we slowly reopen, we want to remind everyone that Morning Worship is still available on Facebook live Sunday’s at 11am.
Children’s Church and Nursery is available for the morning Worship service.
Sunday School is held in the Educational Building Sunday mornings at 9:45am beginning June 14th for all ages, Nursery-Adults.
Sunday evening service will be held at 6:00pm starting June 14th. The sanctuary will be cleaned prior to every service.
We have masks and hand sanitizer available in the sanctuary and the Educational building. Social distancing is in place by taping off every other pew. We are asking families to sit together and respect social distancing.
The balcony is open for extra space during this time.
Offering plates are available in the foyer to place your tithes and offerings.
You can also give through the Tithe.ly website or app.
Prayer service meeting is 6:30pm in the educational building beginning June 17th. Recording of devotional and prayer time will be posted after service for those unable to attend.
Kid’s Connetion – Preschool-Grade 6 is meeting at 6:30 pm Wednesday evenings in the Education Building.
Youth gatherings are meeting in the Education Building on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 pm. For more details you may contact Jeremy Holland or call the church office.
New Guidelines for Children’s Ministry
As a part of an effort to make sure that our Children’s Department is doing everything possible to ensure the safety of all children and workers involved in our Children’s Ministry the following guidelines will be implemented:
- All children 12 years old and younger will have their temperature taken before they enter any building on FBC Bloomingdale’s campus. If any child registers a temperature of 100 degrees or higher they will not be allowed to participate in any on campus church activities until they are fever free for at least 24 hours without medicinal influence.
- All children 12 years old and younger will be asked to use hand sanitizer when entering any building and/or class room on FBC Bloomingdale’s campus.
- While in the class room or building all children will be asked to follow all rules and instructions in regards to maintaining safe personal space between other children.
- If during class time group work/play is used by the teacher, proper hand hygiene in the form of hand sanitizer or hand soap will be used, according to what is appropriate.
- After classes have concluded, parents are asked to arrive and pick up children from whichever designated pick up location is appropriate. Parents are asked to refrain from entering any classrooms unless asked to by children’s worker(s).
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact any of the following members of our children’s ministry team:
Pastor Steven Blake
Youth Director Jeremy Holland
Childrens Director Bridget Ortiz
Church Preschool Director Brandy Saxon